Overview:

Danielson's domain of Classroom Environment consists of creating an environment of respect and rapport, establishing a culture for learning, managing classroom procedures and student behavior, and organizing physical space. 

This page consists of my reflection of multiple different classroom environments based upon my recent placements and my comparison of my past three placements, how they are similar and different. 

Both the Reflection of Classroom Environment and Comparison of Three Placements are snippets from my Fieldwork Report and Evaluation artifact. I chose this artifact to use for Classroom Environment because within my Fieldwork Report and Evaluation I explained what I saw in each classroom of my three placements as well as my comparison of how I saw the teaching differ in each one. I decided to divide my FieldWork Report and Evaluation artifact so I could emphasize the two subjects separately. 

My other reflection is on that of my Special Education placement where I observed a life skills classroom and really benefited from the multiple different classes I then visited too. 

I included my SED 212 portfolio because it has a combination of many teaching artifacts for example lesson plans, my classroom mission statement, a procedures and routines list, and diversity activities.