My personal philosophy of education revolves around Danielson’s Four Domains of Education: planning and preparation, classroom environment, instruction, and professional responsibilities.  The reason I want to meet Danielson’s Four Domains is so that I can provide the best possible education for every individual student.  The personal goals that I set for myself is to craft meaningful lessons, create a positive safe learning environment, instruct the lessons that I made for my students to the best of my ability to meet every students’ needs, and also to continuously learn and grow as an individual to become an even better educator.

Not every student learns the same way so I will take it as my responsibility to practice different strategies to meet these different learning styles.  I must keep this in mind when I create lessons.  The students are and will always be the center focus.

By creating a positive and safe climate, it will enhance the learning environment.  It also helps establish an environment of respect, rapport, and understanding that also facilitates the class's culture for learning to enhance.  Along with the classroom environment, I want students to know that I want to see every single one to succeed and reach their goals.

Instruction is the heart of teaching.  Key components of instruction also include differentiation and measuring students learning and progress.  I believe that assessment and evaluation are very important aspects of teaching students and to make sure that they are learning efficiently. I also believe that these processes should be done effectively and help students, not hurt them. 

My personal philosophy of education and the needs of my students go hand in hand.  The students are always the center focus and main interest.