My results from last year have shown that my personality type is both ESFP and ESFJ. Not much has changed with these descriptions of my personality but I can say I am now fully aware of my strengths and weaknesses. Personality traits of someone who is ESFJ would be that they are realistic and sociable. Last year I was facing a lot of changes in my life and was juggling too many things at once. I have always been the type of person that involves themselves in many extracurricular activities.

This year I learned to slow things down a bit and not involve with myself in too many things if I did not have the time available. It is not easy to balance school, a job, being a student athlete and an active member of several clubs. I realized that my time management skills needed to be changed so that I could succeed in my studies. This year, everything has been going great and I have developed new skills to help me stay on task.

My Psychological type:

ESFP-Observant, practical, realistic and specific, active, involved in immediate experiences

ESFP-Generous, Optimistic and Persuasive

ESFJ- Practice HARMONIZER and worker-with-people, sociable, orderly, opinionated, conscientious, realistic and well tunes to the here and now.

ESFJ = Extravert, Sensing, Feeling, Judgement