About Me

All throughout grade school, everyone posed the question; what did I want to be when I grew up? Occasionally, I would try to envision myself in different professions or jobs, but I could not picture it. Eventually, I came to the realization the only career I would truly be happy doing is teaching at the elementary school level. Deep down, I have always wanted to be an educator because I always enjoyed pretending to be a teacher with my younger siblings or even helping friends in school with their work. Not only do I enjoy helping others learn, I simply love working with children. I love that children are so energetic and keep life interesting.

Besides teaching, my family and friends are a monumental part of my life and I do not know what I would do without them. They are extremely supportive of my dream to become a teacher. Many of my relatives are educators. They inspired me to become a teacher as well.

My personality drives me to be involved in a variety of activities. Time management has always been my forte. In addition to  my schoolwork, I enjoy long distance running or being active in some sports such as soccer, basketball, volleyball, or softball.On the other hand, I also enjoy less active activities such as sitting down to read a great novel, knitting, or working on some type of craft. Overall, I am an energetic person and love to get involved in activities.