Hello!  I recently graduated from Elizabethtown College where I studied Elementary and Special Education. I hope to be teaching students of my own at the start of next school year.  I know that the experiences provided through the college have adequately equipped me to work with any student regardless of age, gender, race, disability, and background and to help each individual reach his/her full potential.

Growing up with younger siblings and quickly becoming the community babysitter, working with children always came naturally to me.  Never hesitating to use my teacher look and "the tone", I never saw working with children as a daunting task and that still holds true. This has been reaffirmed through my time both in and out of the classroom. 

I've come to learn that kids keep me on my toes and never fail to put a smile on my face.   I find myself learning much more from them than I thought possible and as a teacher, it is vital that I be a lifelong learner myself. I truly believe the saying, “while we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.” They remind me that life can be simple if we allow it to be and to treasure the small things in life we often take for granted. 

Working with children is my passion; teaching allows me to do so.