Allison Conlin

Education Portfolio

I was born to be a teacher. I feel warmth that radiates within my soul as I enter the classroom each morning. It is my passion to teach. When I look on a child’s face, his yearning for knowledge, I am thrilled to have chosen this career path.  I want to share the opportunity of a good education by being the best that I can be.  I believe that Elizabethtown College has provided me with a wonderful foundation that will allow me to bring my teaching skills to the classroom so I can make a difference in the lives of my students and have a positive effect on their desire to learn.

I am very proud of my accomplishments at Elizabethtown College and cannot wait to pursue my dream of becoming a teacher.  I have a passion for working with young children and want to share my love of learning with them.  In this portfolio, you will find various artifacts that include lesson plans, classroom activities, examples of my professional development, as well as pictures of my work inside and outside of the classroom.  The artifacts represent the four domains in Danielson's framework for teaching and represent my dedication and passion for teaching.