Hello! My name is Kaylee and I am from Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. My dream is to help, in any way possible, with the process  of "greening" the world physically, mentally, and socially using the skills and relevant knowledge I have gained through my life and college years. 

I will be awarded my BS in Engineering with a concentration in Sustainable Design and Architectural Studies Minor in 2015 from Elizabethtown College. My professional career objectives include working for an engineering company that will use the skills I have obtained through college to build and design reliable structures, communities, and green initiative plans. My personal lifetime objectives include supporting a family while working in an Engineering field doing what I love and am connected with. I also would like to design and build my own home one day. One day I hope to be a part of the Sustainable Energy Fund Council and work with key members on big innovations that aim at making the whole World and all its people a sustainable unit, one location at a time.